Bachelor of Automotive Technology Program Objectives.
1. To equip students with relevant knowledge and skills in automotive technology
2. To enhance students’ competencies through industry familiarization, On-the-Job Training, competitions and community extension services
3. To conduct technological studies and to utilize research findings to improve instruction
4. To equip students with entrepreneurial knowledge and skills for self-reliance
5. To develop in the students good working habits
6. To produce competent graduates catering to the needs of the local, national and global labor market