Schedule of Admission, Registration, Examination and Enrolment of Incoming First Year and Higher Year Level Students for Academic Year 2020-2021
The registration period for incoming first year undergraduate students for academic year 2020-2021 are required to submit the following documents:
1. Accomplished Application Form for Admission available at the Office of the Registrar and Admission.
2. Certificate of Good Moral Character (Certified Photocopy)
3. Certification that the student is a candidate for graduation for Senior High School or Senior High School Card (for Senior High School Graduates, Certified Photocopy)
4. PSA/NSO Authenticated Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
Examination of all incoming first year college students across the university system shall be on April 13-25, 2020.
The Aptitude Test for Teacher Education Applicants will be given right after the scheduled University Examination of the incoming first year students.
The releasing of results, interview and enrollment are scheduled as follows:
1. Releasing of Results – April 27, 2020
2. Posting of Qualified Applicants for Interview – April 29, 2020
3. Start of Interview – May 4-8, 2020
4. Posting for Qualified First Year Students – May 13, 2020
5. Start of Enrollment for Qualified First Year Students – May 13-15, 2020
The following schedule of enrollment for higher year level students for the first semester, Academic year 2020 – 2021 shall be observed:
For the undergraduate students (Higher Year Levels):
1. Enrollment Period (2nd-4th year) – July 6-10, 2020
2. Adding and Dropping of Subjects – July 13-17, 2020
3.Start of Classes – August 10, 2020
Incoming first year students are required to submit the following documents upon enrollment:
1. Original Senior High School Card
2. Original Certificate of Good Moral Character
3. PSA/NSO Authenticated Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
4. Transfer Credentials Certificate and Transcript of Records for transferee
For more information, please contact the Office of the University Registrar and Admission at telephone number 3158164 local 113.