Invitation to Apply for the Eligibility and to Bid for the Procurement of Office and Janitorial Supplies
Invitation to Bid for Office and Janitorial Supplies
- The Iloilo Science and Technology University – Miagao Campus through the Fund 101 intends to apply the sum of Php 1,250,693.50 being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for ISAT U MC-GOODS-2021-01-01 Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Iloilo Science and Technology University- Miagao Campus now invite bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is 30 Calendar Days. Bidders should have completed, within the last two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Iloilo Science and Technology University – Miagao Campus and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on December 17, 2020 to December 31, 2020 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos Only (Php 5,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The Iloilo Science and Technology University – Miagao Campus will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 9:00 AM, December 23, 2020 at Conference Room which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat manual submission at the office address indicated below on or before 9:00 AM, January 4, 2021. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
- Bid opening shall be on 9:30 AM, January 4, 2021 at Conference Room. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The Iloilo Science and Technology University – Miagao Campus reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
WENEFREDA N. NOLADA
BAC Secretariat Section
ISAT U – Miagao Campus
Igtuba, Miagao, Iloilo
Tel No.: 315-8164 loc 108
Fax: (033) 315-9755
(Sgd.) DR. ELY S. CIASICO