Invitation to Apply for the Eligibility and to Bid for the Completion of Various Buildings
Invitation to Bid for COMPLETION OF VARIOUS BUILDINGS
- The Iloilo Science and Technology University – Miagao Campus through the Fund 164 (Developmental Fee) intends to apply the sum of Php 4,450,232.00 being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for ISAT U MC-INFRA-2021-01-04 Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Iloilo Science and Technology University- Miagao Campus now invite bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the works is required 100 Calendar Days. Bidders should have completed within the last five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Interested Bidders may obtain further information from Iloilo Science and Technology University – Miagao Campus and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on January 14, 2021 to January 29, 2021 from given address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos Only (Php 5,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The Iloilo Science and Technology University – Miagao Campus will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 9:30 AM, January 20, 2021 at Conference Room which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below on or before 5:00 PM, January 29, 2021. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
- Bid opening shall be on 9:30 AM, February 1, 2021 at Conference Room. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The Iloilo Science and Technology University – Miagao Campus reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
MS. WENEFREDA N. NOLADA
BAC Secretariat Section
ISAT U – Miagao Campus
Igtuba, Miagao, Iloilo
Tel No.: 315-8164 loc 108
Fax: (033) 315-9755
(Sgd.) ELY S. CIASICO, Ph. D.