Invitation to bid for the Procurement of Books
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF BOOKS
1. The Iloilo Science and Technology University – Miagao Campus, through the Fund 164 intends to apply the sum of Php 347,550.00 being the ABC to payments under the contract for ISAT U MC-GOODS-2021-08-08. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Iloilo Science and Technology University- Miagao Campus now invites bids for the above Procurement of Books. Delivery of the Goods is required within 30 Calendar Days. Bidders should have completed, within the last 5 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
4. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Iloilo Science and Technology University- Miagao Campus and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours at 8am to 5pm from Mondays to Thursdays and 8am to 3pm Friday.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on August 6, 2021 – August 23, 2021 from the given address and website(s) stated and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Hundred Pesos (Php 500.00) only.
6. The Iloilo Science and Technology University- Miagao Campus will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on August 12, 2021 @ 9:30 am at the ISATU MC Admin. Bldg. Ground Floor which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below on or before, August 24, 2021 at 9:45 am. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
9. Bid opening shall be on August 23, 2021 @ 10:00am at the given address below ISATU MC Admin. Bldg. Ground Floor. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. The Iloilo Science and Technology University- Miagao Campus reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
MS. WENEFREDA N. NOLADA
BAC Secretariat Section
ISAT U – Miagao Campus
Igtuba, Miagao, Iloilo
Tel No.: 315-8164 loc 108
Mobile No.: 09554897732
Fax: (033) 315-9755
12. You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: sipc.edu.ph
Date of Issue: _______________________
(Sgd.) ELY S. CIASICO, Ph. D.